Privacy & Cookies Policy
Welcome to www.scaramanga.com (the "Site"), brought to you by Scaramanga’s Fun House GmbH („SFH”, “We” or “Us”).
The contact details of Scaramanga’s Fun House are:
Scaramanga’s Fun House GmbH
Stiftstraße 1, 70173 Stuttgart , Germany
Phone: +49 (711) 253604-0
E-Mail: [email protected]
Register court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart
Register number: HRB 772847
VAT identification number DE331975070
Scaramanga’s Fun House GmbH (and/or its relevant affiliates notably when sharing your personal information in the conditions described in this policy) is the Data Controller of any personal information you submit to Scaramanga’s Fun House GmbH.
- What personal information do we gather about you and how?
- How and why do we use tracking technologies?
Scaramanga’s Fun House GmbH uses tracking technologies, namely cookies, IP Address or Log files, to gather certain information that is browser type and operating system, referring page, path through site, domain of ISP, for the purpose of improving the use and functionality of our websites and to better understand how visitors use our Digital Media and the tools and services offered on it. Tracking technologies help us tailor our Digital Media to your personal needs.
- An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet. We may keep track of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to: (i) troubleshoot technical concerns, (ii) maintain website safety and security, (iii) restrict access to our Digital Media to certain users, (iv) better understand how our Digital Media are utilized and (v) geographical targeting;
- We (or a third party on our behalf) may collect information in the form of logs files that record our Digital Media activity and gather statistics about users' browsing habits. These entries are generated anonymously, and help us gather: (i) a user’s browser type and operating system, (ii) information about a user’s session (such as the URL they came from, the date and time they visited our Digital Media, and which pages they've viewed on our Digital Media and for how long), and, (iii) other similar navigational or click-stream data. We also use information captured in log file for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can constantly improve and customize the online services we provide you. Log files are used internally only, and are not associated with any particular user.
- Who do we disclose your personal information to and why?
SFH may also share your personal information with third parties, but only in the following circumstances:
- We may use service providers, agents or contractors to provide support for the internal operations of our Digital Media and to assist us with administering them or the various functions, programs and promotions available on it. Any such third party must at all times provide the same levels of security for your personal information as SFH and, where required, are bound by a legal agreement to keep your personal information private, secure and to process it only on the specific instructions of SFH;
- We may also disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, or if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes, to respond to any claims, or to protect the safety or rights of SFH, its customers, or the public.
- How do we keep your personal information secure?
SFH takes all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information. These efforts include, but are not necessarily limited to: (i) storing your personal information in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible to authorized SFH employees, and our agents and contractors; and, (ii) verifying the identities of registered users before they can access the personal information we maintain about them.
- How you can you exercise your rights regarding the use of your personal information?
If your personal information has been processed on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the SFH Privacy Office (contact details above).
You can access your personal information as processed by us by contacting the SFH Privacy Office. If you request such access, we will provide you with all the information as required by law on the purposes of the processing, categories of data processed, categories of recipients, data retention term, your rights to rectify, delete or restrict the data accessed if applicable, etc.)
You can also contact the SFH Privacy Office to express the following choices:
- You can request to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- You can request the deletion of your Personal information (i) if your personal information is no longer necessary for the purpose of the data processing, (ii) you have withdrawn your consent on the data processing based exclusively on such consent, (iii) you objected to the data processing, (iv) the personal information processing is unlawful, (v) the personal information must be erased to comply with a legal obligation applicable to SFH.
- You can request the restriction of the processing (i) in the event the accuracy of your personal information is contested to allow SFH to check such accuracy, (ii) if you wish to restrict your personal information rather than deleting it despite the fact that the processing is unlawful, (iii) if you wish SFH to keep your personal information because you need it for your defense in the context of legal claims (iv) if you have objected to the processing but SFH conducts verification to check whether it has legitimate grounds for such processing which may override your own rights.
You are informed that you can also lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority of the country where you are located if you have any concern about the conditions of processing of your personal information by SFH.
[last updated on January 14, 2019]
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages. This policy was last amended on January 14, 2019.